Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!!

I got this amazing deal from Shutterfly where I get 50 free photo cards from them.  BTW, I totally stole the idea from my friend, Mary Jo Smith of 517 CreationsCan I just interject here and say how much I love her...she, her husband, and her little man are so super fun, we just do NOT get enough time with them!!  Anyway, I'd been thinking that I wasn't sure if I'd do cards this year, but reading MJ's post totally got me in the mood for Christmas!

So, back to the deal...I previewed all of Shutterfly's photo Christmas cards to try to pick my top three.  They are all SO CUTE and such fun new ideas, so I really had a hard time picking, but I think I've done it.  However, I need some help deciding which one should don our "team" this year...

Should I choose the elegant damask-type print card...

 The simple but pretty religious card...


Or the totally new, whimsical, super fun family update card...


You know I am NOT good with decisions!!  I need your help!!  Which one do you love the most?!

P.S. If you are a blogger, you can get in on this deal, too!! Just click here to find out how.  Also, even if you're not a blogger, you can get shutterfly's cards for 20% off right now!!  YEA!    



Jen

1 comment:

  1. well, I think it depends on what you did last year. Were you fun & whimsical? or did you send out a religous card? I'm leaning towards the middle religious one for a variety of reasons. Although I sent a fun one last year, I think if there are good options out there that point to Christ, then go for it. Plus the wisemen symbolize a long journey of faith, which the "team" is on right now. Ok---that's my 2 cents. Any of the three are good....I'm on my way to check them out now for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete