1. My hubby as my hubby, not my boss.
2. My kiddos coming in to wake me up each morning, not the other way around.
3. Playing, coloring, and eating with C and M.
4. Staying in my jammies past 6:00 a.m.
5. Hours and hours of talking with Trev about anything besides school-related issues.
6. Staying up until mid-night for no particular reason and with no particular regret.
7. Coffee in a mug vs. a travel cup.
8. Family movie time.
9. Making a list and accomplishing every. single. thing. on it in one day instead of a week or two.
10. A perpetually clean house.
11. An up-to-date blog.
Good thing I love my job, or tomorrow (the last day of break) might just be a very depressing day! :)
This is probably the last time I'll see *almost* midnight until Spring Break!