Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents' Day!

Did you know today was Grandparents' Day? I don't know why, but this holiday seems very underpublicized to me...Come on, Hallmark!! ;) In all honesty, I'd like to give a great big pat on the back of the founder of Grandparents' Day. I mean, seriously, a day to say thank you for the amazing amount of love and affection that my parents and in-laws pour into my babies...now that is a GREAT idea!

Melia's school did a precious little Grandparents' Day performance on Friday and she was represented by one parent (me), three grandparents, and a great-grandparent. She is one loved little girl!

Here's a little clip of it (please ignore my horrible videography and the fact that I so eloquently captured two older gentlemen's ears on either side of the frame!)

Today to celebrate, we went to eat at Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse with both sets of grandparents, Aunt Jen and Uncle Travis, and some cousins. How amazing is it that we got to spend Grandparents' Day with all four grandparents?! God has blessed us so much with our family!


Special shout out to Mom, Dad, Jan, and Terry...HAPPY GRANDPARENTS' DAY! Thank you for being the best grandparents to my kiddos that I could ask for! We LOVE you all SO much!!!

Image by FlamingText.com



No comments:

Post a Comment