Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry I've been so absent.  But, the truth is, I've needed some time away.  I needed to regroup, heal a little, and remove some bitterness before I posted again.

So, I'm happy to announce...I'm feeling much better; I'm out of the funk. 

I've taken some time to reconnect with God, Creator and Sustainer of all things (even our family: past, present, and future) and to try and fully wrap my mind around the concept that I truly must rely on HIM.  And, I'm there.  It's been a good three weeks.

We've also been very busy with our little family of four.  We're enjoying our Fall and I'm continuing to foster my creativity. :)

So, thank you for being patient.  Thank you for just sitting here when I needed some time away.  And, thank you for being here so I can come back and share what we've been going through.  I'm excited to post pictures and let you know what's helping carry us through what has been {and by every account, will continue to be} a long wait.

Sincerely,

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I know how hard the waiting is!!! I promise that the end of the waiting does come and it is SO, SO EXCITING! But in it's place comes the hardest part, parenting your adopted child. I know that the waiting gave me so much wisdom in the tough job of parenting Bereket.
    I can't wait to hear what He teaches you through this all and I KNOW that God is preparing your child right this second for the journey that you will all be on together soon.
    Hugs friend!!!

    ReplyDelete