Thursday, August 4, 2011

Paying it Forward

I have had high hopes for putting together a post with several {random} elements this week, but we have been too busy living it up in our next to last week of summer!  Anyway, one of the things I wanted to tell you about was an opportunity to help another adoptive couple and score some super cute stuff {including a custom b-day shirt or Adoption Rocks shirt from yours truly}.

Tara and her hubby are preparing to bring their first child home from Taiwan very soon!  They are holding an adoption auction this week to raise the money for their travel expenses.  Wanna help?  If so, click their button below and start the bidding!




P.S. We're leaving tomorrow for our semi-annual off-season shopping trip {and to squeeze on Baby Liv!}.  I plan to post pics and details next week about how I bargain shop for my little ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment