Monday, March 28, 2011

Adoption Rocks




Do you remember my friend Kate from this blog post three months ago (on the day we were placed on the waiting list)?  Well, she ordered one of my adoption rocks shirts for each member of her family!!  This was a super fun order since I got to pick the colors of four of the shirts.  I thought I'd show you this "family" of shirts so you can see the other sizes. :)
Photobucket
Top to bottom: Mens (available in royal blue, navy, black, white, and dark gray; S to XXL)
Womens (available as shown here)
Girls (available in purple, light blue, and pink; XS-XL)
Boys (available in green, blue, white, and black; XS-XL)
Baby Girls (available in pink, peach, purple, and white; 12 months-5T)
Not Shown: Baby Boys (available in red, blue, and white; 12 months-5T)

Prices for our pre-sale until APRIL 8th:
Adult sizes-$18.00
Kids sizes-$15.00
Toddler/Baby sizes-$12.00

Shipping $2 per shirt or I will combine and charge actual shipping amount for quantities of more than one! :) 

To order, contact me at jnchase311 @ yahoo.com (minus spaces), or use my contact sheet here, or leave a comment with your E-mail address and I'll contact you, but hurry...only 11 more days left at this price!




No comments:

Post a Comment