Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trevor's Surprise 30th Birthday Party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Trevor's 30th Bday Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design created with Smilebox

So, I'm a little late with this post, but I'm always late, so that probably goes without saying!

My beloved hubby turned 30 on March 1st. I could NOT let it go unnoticed, and you KNOW how I love me some party action!! SO, I booked a surprise birthday party at the House of Bounce (yes, it is traditionally a kid's place, but, we're sort of like kids...ok, only at heart!). Anyway, we had his party the Saturday before his birthday and it was super fun. We all wore out a little faster than I anticipated, but I guess that's what you get with a party of "old folk"! HA! It was not without it's flaws...I am a horrible liar, his mother asked him what time his party was, etc. ;)...but I think we pulled it off the best we could.

P.S. To all our friends who came to the party; thank you for continuing to be our friends even after I made you run up and down the Cars slide until you felt like your lungs were going to explode! We love you all dearly for humoring us and seriously for being such an amazing part of our lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment